Thursday, July 8, 2010

Inspiration

Wow. That picture turned out WAY bigger than I expected! =)

Not much going on in my little northeastern Colorado world today. It's dreary. The sun isn't shining. The cloud cover is pretty thick. The fog was rolling in a little bit this morning, but it seems to have cleared away now. I expect it to rain just any minute now. It's one of those blah type days. Definitely not what we need to be able to get the wheat harvest finished. (I'm sure that sentence may come as a surprise to some of you, particularly in California and Arizona...) I just hope it's not a repeat of the fall where it was too wet to get the corn harvested.

Now, back to the studio. The picture is one I tore out of a magazine. I like the colors. I like the patterns. It's just a good inspiration pic. So, when I finally make that horrid commute out to the studio (heheh), I will take this picture with me and use it to make some beads. It hasn't been glued to a notebook yet, but this is the sort of stuff I look for when I tear things out of magazines.

So, there's my humble offering for today. My brain just really isn't in gear to say much more than this. For now. Must...get....caffeine.... . . . . . . . . . !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment