Sunday, May 19, 2013

Good Lord, will I ever stick with this blog and stay current with it?

I've been a member of blogspot for nearly 2 years now. I should have hundreds of posts!!

Lots has happened in the past 2 years. I took a break from Grey Cat Glass in 2011 to take a permanent job in Arizona. Long story short, that led to a supervisor position, a position as adjunct faculty member for a college in the area, and buying a house in Arizona! Guess I might be staying put for a while. Still waiting on getting all my stuff from Colorado and being entirely done with that house, but I'm well on my way and hope things will settle down in the next month.

The bad news...I finished the studio in Colorado just in time to be leaving it and never looking back. But the good news is there is plenty of room in my backyard and a new studio will be built that will beat the pants off the old one. Nothing like starting over. Oh well,I am not the only person in the world who has done that. At least this way I know this studio is all mine and I don't have to explain my time in it to anyone. I'm eager to get my newest projects started in there and see what kind of creations will come out of there!

One of my first goals, outside of getting everything unpacked and organized is to start working with boro. And more with Satake. And writing a tutorial. Ideas, anyone?

1 comment: