Saturday, September 11, 2010

Time out!!



So apparently, I can't type with the regular blog posting, but can edit the HTML. I'm messing around with my newest techie gadget, the iPad, and it is awesome. I just need to figure out how to type on this thing since I'm not used to a touch screen or the location of the special characters.

New computer should be ready tomorrow. Then I can get with it and get some stuff listed on easy. I also figured out how to add a Grey Cat Glass email address to my .Mac account so the email address on my business cards will make sense. The cophantom just doesn't go with the business name!

I've taken some time off from blogging and torching. I took an assignment in New Jersey because the summer I spent at home kind of drained my bank account. It was a great summer, and I'm so glad I was able to take the time off from work. It was very much needed, very much appreciated, and will always be remembered. But it's time to get back to work... And with any luck, back to the torch as well!

I've done doll eyes. I have a few special orders to get put together. I met a guy in Florida who collects marbles and wants me to make some. I have plenty of ideas for buttons and drawer pulls. My silversmithing class is over, and plans in the works for an intermediate and advanced class. Definitely need to get some materials to practice with, get some jewelry made, and listed on easy. I need to get busy!!!

Have a great weekend and hopefully there will be more to follow on a more regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment