Friday, May 21, 2010

Today I'm Sneezy....

Seriously, I'm thinking I should have tried harder to find a sweatshirt at DisneyLand with "Sneezy" on it, because that fits me so perfectly about 90% of the time. (The other part is "Grumpy" I'm sure).

The cottonwood trees are snowing their little cotton fluffs EVERYWHERE. And I don't like it one bit! I'm trying to decide which is worse: the real snow that makes me freeze, or the cottonwood snow that makes me sneeze 24/7. I feel like I have dustbunnies up my nose.

I did manage to get my oxygen tank today. I got it unloaded by myself, but no farther than the back alley. It doesn't roll well on wet dirt and rock. Will have to get some assistance with that if the tank fairies haven't already put it in my studio. What are the odds of that happening....?? Yeah, I know....slim to none!

Off to sneeze my way through cutting and labeling some boro and getting a few more boxes unpacked.


No comments:

Post a Comment